Sunday, October 16, 2011

Masquerade Birthday!


Hey ya'll....... again!  I made this card for another friend's birthday.  She turned 15.  I am extremely sorry for this but I forgot to take a pic of the inside of the card so I will just describe it.  It says "So express it your way!"  It is the exact same format as the beginning of the sentiment in the front of the card.  I am very proud of the way this card looks overall, but I am still getting used to the watercolors and so I messed up her face a bit.  I do like this card though.

To make this card, I used:

  • Regular card stock
  • Whisper Watercolor Markers
  • I made the sentiment on Microsoft Word
  • Stickles
  • Sassy Studio Designs digi called Masquerade 4
  • Regular stickers with a clear back ground
I am super sorry that I don't know where the stickers came from but I hope that you like the card.  I can't wait for you to see my next card.  Thanks for visiting!
~Stay Beautiful~

2 comments:

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

This is absolutely beautiful. So glad to see young people paper crafting. Enjoy your journey.

Robin said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and think you did an awesome job.