Sunday, October 16, 2011

Funky Birthday!

Hey ya'll! (BTW I will most likely say that in the beginning of every one of my posts)  I guess you didn't have to wait too long to see my new card.  Haha!  I made this card for, yet again, another birthday!  THIS friend turned 17 as well as the first, but before him.  I had to do a bit of computer magic for this card.  I changed the digi a bit to fit the occasion better.  In the original digi, the girl had cobwebs in her ears and her earrings and belt-type thing had zombies instead of smiley faces.  The picture also had a zombie doll with her but I had to cut him out because I colored it blue and I didn't realize that it was the same color as my background...... woops!  I like this card the best because I didn't mess it up as bad as the others.

To make this card, I used:
  • Brizzil Card Stock and Regular Card Stock
  • Stickles
  • Whisper Watercolor Markers
  • I made the sentiment on Microsoft Word
  • The Ribbons are made by Trim Line and Pure Color
  • Simply Betty digi called Betty Skellington
Thanks for visiting! Till next time....
~Stay Beautiful~

2 comments:

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Beautiful job. Very creative Alicia. I don't see anything messed up. You are too critical about your own work. Just love it and embrace it. It is lovely.

Robin said...

Great job! I love the colors and all the sparkles. Have fun on your next one. Can't wait to see it.